Okay. Let’s be clear about what we’d like to see from members using our Community. We always feel if the guidelines are set up front, then everyone knows the expectations. As a member of this Community, we expect you to follow the rules, keep the peace and enjoy what’s on offer.
If you break the rules – well, then we’d have to kick you out without any forewarning and that would be a shame. It would also mean the deletion of your account and anything associated with it- pictures, messages, personal communications, photos etc. So we believe the answer is – don’t break the rules.
We have a zero tolerance policy in here and won’t stand for anyone’s rights being violated, bullying, harassment, rudeness or anything else that causes undue trouble or stress. Of course, healthy debate is always welcome.
This Community is for anyone who shares our passion for supporting and working within the LGBT spectrum. No matter what your sexual proclivity is, if you support the rights of LGBTQ’ers (our very own word, you won’t find it in a dictionary yet) all over the world, you’re more than welcome. If not, we don’t mind a little controversy but just maybe you’d rather be somewhere else. Just saying.
The DON’TS (aka The Rules)
- This is not a dating, prostitution or escort service website. Please don’t use it as such. Do it in your own time and keep it out of the Community forum.
- We don’t allow anything illegal here in terms of pictures, postings, conversations, anything really related to – incest, promotion of drug use or suicide, or self-harming, bestiality (yeah, we know, what’s that all about?), pornographic material of ANY kind, dubious consent, rape, child abuse, animal abuse- this can distress other members and we’d rather not have it here.
- If you want to protest against stuff like this- start a campaign, do a Thunderclap to get your message out but we don’t really want to see graphically disturbing pictures in here.
- We don’t allow sexual pictures of any sort depicting anyone under the age of sixteen. If you discover pictures of a sexual nature for anyone who looks as if they are under sixteen, please advise the admin team.
- Don’t give out personal details without being 100% sure you know who you’re talking to. Here’s a link to staying safe online: https://www.getsafeonline.org – it’s well worth the read.
- This isn’t meant for commercial use- if you fancy selling or promoting anything, please take it out of the Community. Not all of us want designer sunglasses or diet drinks 🙂 Divine does have an advertising opportunity, though… http://divinemagazine.net/advertise-with-us/
- We welcome expression of ideas, your unique point of view, your communications and your feedback.
- Like that other social network- what’s it called again? Oh yeah, Facebook – you need to be over thirteen to use this site. If you join and you are under thirteen, we take no responsibility for the content you may see posted. Be responsible – make sure you are the right age or that someone older knows you are on this site – parent or guardian for example- and is okay with that.
- Respect everyone in the Community. We all have different views and opinions.
- Have fun and get to know everyone; Make friends – meet like-minded people
- Share your thoughts and your views, tell us what makes you laugh, cry or rejoice.
- Post your successes, and your failures, so we can both celebrate and commiserate with you. It’s what we do as a Community.
- If you have a problem, discuss it with one of our team in Divine Community- a problem shared is a problem halved, or so the old saying goes.
- Get involved, share the word that there’s somewhere other to be than the usual social networks and let’s try to grow this Divine Community of ours so it becomes a force to be reckoned with.
And after that rousing battle cry, we believe we’ve said it all. Welcome to Divine Community.