We welcome your thoughts and opinions! Do you have something you’d like to share with our readers? We want to hear from you!
Here at divinemagazine.biz as long as you follow our submission guidelines, anyone is welcome to submit articles and guest posts.
Address an email to email@example.com with subject Guest Post
Guidelines for submission
-All items/posts must be original (failure to comply will incur in a copyright infringement). Limit word counts to less than 1500. We encourage you to divide longer posts into two or more.
– Submissions must have at least one image. All images must be royalty-free, or the copyright must be owned by the author of the article. Images taken from the internet without correct documentation cannot be submitted. The author is responsible for ensuring all images are free to use.
– divinemagazine.biz requires that any article content, text, and/or image(s) which are not owned by the author must be properly credited to the appropriate owner(s) with a link.
– Please remove all formatting from the article before submitting.
– All image(s) must be in .jpeg format.
– The author may add a byline or bio along with one website link at the base of the article; the byline or bio may not exceed three sentences.
– Authors may include one of their books as a free promotion at the bottom of their article. Please make sure you Include the book cover, a tagline, the blurb, and purchase link/s.
– divinemagazine.net has the right to perform basic spelling, grammatical and punctuation checks; minor errors will automatically be corrected. The author will be notified for any significant corrections. Poorly edited articles will be returned to the author for re-editing.
– Articles posted in divinemagazine.biz blog are sole property of their respective author(s) and do not belong to divinemagazine.biz
(Doesn’t apply to Authors)
No affiliate links, No self-promotion, No degrading /defaming material, No duplicate/derivative / regurgitated content & No malicious backlinks.
*We reserve the right to reject any submissions which include the above restrictions.