We welcome your thoughts and opinions! Do you have something you’d like to share with our readers? We want to hear from you!
Here at divinemagazine.biz, as long as you follow our submission guidelines, anyone is welcome to submit articles and guest posts. *See Restrictions below before submitting.
Address an email to email@example.com with subject Guest Post
Guidelines for submission
-All items/posts must be original (failure to comply will incur in a copyright infringement). Limit word counts to less than 1500. We encourage you to divide longer posts into two or more.
– Submissions must have at least one image. All images must be royalty-free, or the copyright must be owned by the author of the article. Images taken from the internet without correct documentation cannot be submitted. The contributor is responsible for ensuring all images are free to use.
– divinemagazine.biz requires that any article content, text, and/or image(s) which are not owned by the contributor must be properly credited to the appropriate owner(s) with a link.
– Please remove all formatting from the article before submitting.
– All image(s) must be in .jpeg format.
– The contributor may add a by-line or bio along with one website link at the base of the article; the by-line or bio may not exceed three sentences.
-Contributors who are also authors may include one of their books as a free promotion at the bottom of their article. Please make sure you Include the book cover, a tagline, the blurb, and purchase link/s.
– divinemagazine.biz has the right to perform basic spelling, grammatical and punctuation checks; minor errors will automatically be corrected. The author will be notified for any significant corrections. Poorly edited articles will be returned to the author for re-editing.
– Articles posted in divinemagazine.biz blog are sole property of their respective contributor(s) and do not belong to divinemagazine.biz
Commercial Guest Posts Promoting your services or products (authors and selected contributors excluded)
We’ve been looking at our guest post submission criteria recently. Guest Posts created by you with the specific intention of directing people to another site via external sites is classed as free advertising in our view. There are two options open to you if this is your intention –
You can provide us with a sponsored post payment of $15 per post – with a maximum of 2 external product or service purchase links. An article containing 3-4 external links will cost you $20.00 per post submitted. More than 4 links – please contact us for a price. Payment would need to be made to firstname.lastname@example.org upon receipt of the link from us with your featured post. Should payment not be fulfilled, we will delete your post immediately and will not accept any further submissions from you.
You could also avail yourself of our cheap advertising rates here if you wished to promote more sales oriented items or services.
Commercial Guest posts are defined as ‘including links to external sites with the intention of those links soliciting sales or business for the service or product provider’.
Please note, links provided by a guest writer or author purely for the intention of secondary information supporting their post, general interest, or entertainment purposes will not be required to pay any sponsored post amount.
We reserve the right upon submission to determine whether your external links form part of the article itself, or are intended to have the primary function of being a commercial guest post. We will then advise you and give you the options, for you to decide whether we should proceed with the publication of your post.
*We also reserve the right to reject any submissions which include the above restrictions.